Published on September 13th, 2015 | by Chris Snell - Rental Success0
Real Estate Property Management | promoting your property
Real estate investing seems easy from afar and too often we only ready about the success stories of property investors and real estate rentals. If you are serious about real estate investing then you really do need to get your head around the services available to you in real estate property management.
Real estate rental is usually associated with the company that has sold the buyer a property and many people involved with real estate investing simply engage the services of the property management team aligned with that salesperson. Unfortunately this is no guarantee for successful real estate investing.
Real estate property management is very important in the success story of real estate investing. When you are looking to engage the professional services of a rental management company to manage your real estate rentals bear in mind these suggested items for inclusion by them when you seek to actively promote your property.
Your rental management company should:
- Implement actions that promote the property to prospective tenants.
- Market and advertise your rental property on the internet and in local press media if appropriate.
- Introduce prospective tenants to the property via existing tenant databases.
- Keep you updated on the promotion and marketing campaign so you can understand the quality and level of interest from those prospective tenant inquiries.
- Manage inspection schedules with a current occupant of your property such as owner or existing tenant.
- Host inspections of the property with interested prospective tenants.
- Present a summary of interested prospective tenants and any particular offers made for your consideration.
- Process a preferred tenancy application and conduct the reference checks and employment confirmations.